| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Suttsu in March is very cool at 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.1 °C (28.2 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 62.6mm (2.5in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Suttsu March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Suttsu, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Suttsu:
- Haboro, Japan - 211 kms (131.1 miles) NE
- Rumoi, Japan - 171.2 kms (106.4 miles) NE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) ENE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 135.1 kms (84 miles) ENE
- Otaru, Japan - 77.5 kms (48.2 miles) NE
- Sapporo, Japan - 94.6 kms (58.8 miles) ENE
- Obihiro, Japan - 244.3 kms (151.8 miles) E
- Kutchan, Japan - 45.1 kms (28 miles) ENE
- Tomakomai, Japan - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) E
- Muroran, Japan - 81.7 kms (50.8 miles) SE
- Hiroo, Japan - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) E
- Urakawa, Japan - 221.2 kms (137.4 miles) ESE
- Hakodate, Japan - 117.2 kms (72.9 miles) SSE
- Mutsu, Japan - 187.1 kms (116.2 miles) SSE
- Aomori, Japan - 224.1 kms (139.2 miles) SSE