| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Suttsu in February is slightly cold at -2.7 °C (27.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.2 °C (22.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 79.3mm (3.1in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 10:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Suttsu February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Suttsu, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Suttsu:
- Haboro, Japan - 211 kms (131.1 miles) NE
- Rumoi, Japan - 171.2 kms (106.4 miles) NE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) ENE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 135.1 kms (84 miles) ENE
- Otaru, Japan - 77.5 kms (48.2 miles) NE
- Sapporo, Japan - 94.6 kms (58.8 miles) ENE
- Obihiro, Japan - 244.3 kms (151.8 miles) E
- Kutchan, Japan - 45.1 kms (28 miles) ENE
- Tomakomai, Japan - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) E
- Muroran, Japan - 81.7 kms (50.8 miles) SE
- Hiroo, Japan - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) E
- Urakawa, Japan - 221.2 kms (137.4 miles) ESE
- Hakodate, Japan - 117.2 kms (72.9 miles) SSE
- Mutsu, Japan - 187.1 kms (116.2 miles) SSE
- Aomori, Japan - 224.1 kms (139.2 miles) SSE